Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Love Your Body

At some point in your life, everyone looks in the mirror and doesn't like the person that they see. We all have imperfections. Some of my imperfections is that when I was in the 3rd grade I was diagnosed with ADHD and I have been taking medication since. I have big legs from playing field hockey since middle school. My hair is always uneven. With curly hair you always have to stay on top of getting it cut or you end up with uneven hair lengths, like me. I have scaly dead skin on the bottom of my feet. I bite my finger nails whenever I get nervous about something. Finally, I have golf ball size fibroid sitting at the top of uterus. 

We all have imperfections and we just need to learn to accept what God gave us. He made us in his imagine and in his eyes we are perfect. God put Matt into my life because he knew that he was the perfect person for me. Matt loves every imperfection that I have and all of my flaws. I accept all of Matt's imperfections and flaws. We give each other confidence and balance in our lives to keep each other going every day. That confidence and balance in our lives is love. Love that we have for each other runs so deep between us that we know we will last forever.  

My message to anyone who has ever had low self-esteem, or insecure about anything in their life is "No one is perfect. Love your body. Embrace your imperfections. Accept your flaws. Because you are beautiful, strong and confident."



No comments:

Post a Comment