Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Photo Session With Alicia

This past weekend Matt and I went and had a photo shoot with, my old college roommate, Alicia. Alicia is starting up her photography career and needed us for some engagement shots. Matt and I had a great time on Saturday. We met Alicia at 1p.m. in downtown Annapolis to take some great pictures. The weather was absolutely perfect for us; the sun was shining, blue skies everywhere and a little windy. Alicia took the time to make us some props for the photo session as well. She made us a heart with the letter “H” in the middle of it with our wedding colors (wine: burgundy and mint green) and she also made us a sign with our wedding date on it.
Matt and I had a blast shooting pictures with Alicia. I know we were really entertaining for her because we were just laughing and being goof balls the entire time.  I know she had a great time working with us. Alicia was also able to get another contact while we were out. We are really excited and happy for her. We hope she is able to get her photography career off the ground. Below I have attached some of the pictures that Alicia has already sent to us. I cannot wait to see the rest of the pictures once they are finished.


 If anyone wants Alicia’s contact information please let me know and I will shoot her a message for you :)













2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM! She did such a great job! Woohoo Alicia! And you look gorgeous Ali :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Laura. Matt and I are excited to see the rest of the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete